Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas*

This is my third Christmas in Korea but this one is extra special because my bestfriend from Philippines will come here for a visit. I'm super excided to see her and spend time with her, show her around and enjoy the Christmas holiday.
Filipinos love to have people over~ the more the merrier! But when I got here in Korea, it's not a common custom. They may know each other for years but wouldn't have a clue of how their friends house look like.
When we decided to move to a new house, that's one thing that my husband and I wanted to do, to invite people over, kahit maliit lang ang bahay namin, we are very happy to have our friends enjoy their time in our home^^

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Tessa...

    it's my second and way better than last year's...

    ReplyDelete